Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Day in the Life...

So, what's life like for a freshman in high school right now? I'll tell you. With school getting back into session, that means...(drum roll) Lessons!!!! Oh yes, lessons. The constant driving of my dear mother (I LOVE YOU!!!!!) back and forth around the beautiful little city of Rexburg. We have probably driven everywhere around Rexburg, that's why I appreciate it so much. The fact that we aren't a huge city, but yet, we continue to grow. It's a blessing. Really. But anyways, I start violin today, J.T. has guitar, and Cambelle has piano. Then, next week, I start ballroom, which I cannot even tell you how excited I am!!! Its going to be so much fun, but we will be busy. High school is a lot of work and I didn't realize that my only free time would be weekends, which I haven't even had because of the play. This week Sugar Salem Education Foundation is presenting Joseph and the Technicolored Dreamcoat, and yours truly is one of 16 adoring girls, and I am going to be completely honest, we are really annoying in this play, but its going to be really fun. Come and support! Adults- $5 and Students $3. so the play and school has taken all my time, and the fact that right now I can be done with all my assignments and posting is a MIRACLE!!! I never expected school to be this strenuous. I haven't been completely pushed over the edge yet, but I know it will happen soon. So now what your thinking probably is that " Uhhh why does a freshman in high school have a computer?" For those not around here right now,(my relatives:), we just got laptops through a grant at Sugar Salem. It's been fun, but quite stressful for our technology department. Half of the school's computers didn't work for the first week, and so they had to figure that out. So now that you know my entire life story thus far:) nothing much else to say... Haha I love you all!! So far, doing pretty good on my promise. We'll keep trying!!! Love ya all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment