Friday, July 5, 2013

My 4th of July!!!

Wow! I really stink at this!!! I haven't posted forever it seems like!!! Anyways, I hope you all had a great Independence Day!!! Sara and I got to be in the parade for ballroom!!! It was SO hot!!! We walked and danced from Smith Park all the way to Porter park!!! I know it doesn't seem like that far, but when you are running, walking, and dancing ( and throwing candy of course) it feels like forever long!!!! haha That night my family and I went to rodeo. It was really fun! My brother had gone boating with our cousins the entire day until the rodeo!  He was there from six in the morning until about five  in the evening!!!! He was so tired and I have never seen a sunburn worse than his!!! He can barely walk! I feel so bad for him!!!haha So, I hope you all had fun!! See ya'!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment