Saturday, April 13, 2013
Wow we are busy!!!
I haven't posted anything for ages it seems like! I'm working on it though!;) So we had piano festival over this weekend. We also had High School choir auditions. You could either make Great Day or Swing Choir. I made Great Day! It was quite the hastle trying to find out. The teacher sends emails to tell if you make it or not. So a friend of ours texts me and she asked me if I made it. So I went to check my email. With all the wind and crappy weather our enternet wasn't working!!! Maybe it was just my luck! So here's this teenage girl like freaking out because the stupid computer isn't working! I told my mom and she (being the genious she is) says just call Mr. Cherrington and ask. So she ended up calling and asking him!!!! During all this I was on the phone with Sara. She kept saying oh I'll check it for you!! I did not want her to find out before me!! Just sayin! haha Love you Sara!! Anyways that was our spring break!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment