Thursday, January 10, 2013
Update on life...
So since I haven't updated in a while, here's a little update. My cousins all came from St. George and I had a ton of fun with them. They came up for my other cousin's open house. But I had stayed up until midnight or later Friday and Saturday. I found out the consequences more harshly than I expected. I woke up Sunday morning with a super sore throat, coughing like crazy and my head hurt. I thought it had just been from staying up so late. But no, I still have it. And it is THURSDAY!! Needless to say, I am miserable and sick. I even stayed home today and went to the doctor. Once again go to this post. But I am definitely feeling better. We started school again and I miss the 10:30 sleep in days (My mom probably doesn't:), but I am glad to be back in school. That's all for today. Bye!!
Labels:
every day things,
family,
Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment