So my birthday was on the 17th and it was soooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!! I went to school and Tehya had got there early and decorated my entire locker!! It was so cute!!! Then my cute mom and dad sent me a bouquet that had 9 packs of gum and a whole load of kisses!!!! It was awesome!!! Then in Choir, thanks to my friend Kreed (Thanks dude :) they sang to me and it was awesome!!! And in Orchestra, my friend Addison had the class sing to me!! It was soooo sweet. My friend Jake's present to me was saying Happy Birthday to me ALL DAY LONG!!! It was annoying, but I grateful for friends who do that for me! Then, because it was a Wednesday, (one day I will post about Wednesday, ahhhhh!!! :/ But I went to violin and piano and when I came home, to my surprise, My friend Samantha came to my house and completely decorated my room. The picture doesn't do it justice how incredible it was!! I loved it!! Then we had my birthday party and my sweet grandpa got out of the temple just to come and spend my birthday with me!! My grandparents gave me a gift card to Maurices and my parents gave me a REALLY cute dress and TURQUOISE jeans!!! Two pairs of jeans now! Score!!! It was a really awesome birthday!!Thanks to everyone who made it awesome!!! Love ya!!
 |
| This is the bouquet that my mom and dad gave me!!! |
This is what Sam gave me, a Sprite and a thing of bracelets.
These next three pics are what Sam did for me!!!
 |
| This was J.T. asking me for candy, figures huh? |
 |
| This was my room and I loved it!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment