Monday, September 24, 2012

Cross Country Part 2

A little bit more on the cross country.... Let me tell ya, I have so many great relationships with people I didn't even know existed :) Six of the best friends from X-C are Shay-Shay, who is the coolest chick named Shaylee. Ash, who is super awesome and always has a good light about her!! Lindsey Loohoo, who is a sixth grader, but I love her sooooooooooo much!!! She calls me Sara Baby, it started at one of our meets and I love it. Megan, who I call Megie and she is the cutest little thing ever! Hannah, who even though she had a calf injury, she wanted to run soooooooooooo bad!! I love that she tried so hard. Hannah 2 who is ALSO injured on her foot. I love these girls, and I am so grateful that they push me to do my best every week. Love you girls!!!! by the way, don't have pics of Shay, Ash, or either of our Hannahs, I'll get some!!!

This is Megan, and I love that I get to see her everyday!!
This is my Lindsey Loohoo!! I love you Lindsey!!
Love you girls!!!!!!
And this was our promise:


No comments:

Post a Comment